Saturday, December 11, 2010
21 Days
What can you do for 21 days? About 6 weeks ago I was the heaviest I have ever been and I was miserable. I only had about three outfits that fit me and I didn't like to go out much because none of my clothes fit and I was uncomfortable. I decided to do the HCG diet. I started the week of Halloween and for 21 days took the drops three times a day and ate 500 calories a day. I didn't think I would be able to do it because I don't have that much self control and at first it wasn't easy but after about the first week it wasn't too bad. So in that 21 days I lost 16.2 pounds and 19 inches. After finishing the 21 days of the 500 calorie diet I started the maintenance phase of the diet which lasts for 3 weeks. I just finished that phase yesterday. So the total weight loss for the 48 days of the diet is 20 pounds and a total loss of 26.25 inches. (James is the one that did the measuring so it might be off some). I feel so much better and most of the clothes in my closet now fit! It was so worth it. I still would like to lose another 10 pounds but I think I will try and do that with just diet and exercise :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Moly, I'm impressed. That's some amazing will power. Happy to have found your blog so I can see pictures of your little guy! :)
-Al
Post a Comment