
Since my surgery in August Carter has been sleeping in our bed. Since I couldn't lift him during that time we decided it would be easier to just have him in our bed and now he doesn't want to leave. A few months after he started sleeping in our bed we took one side of his crib off to make it more of a toddler bed for him to see if he would like his bed then. No such luck he still didn't want to sleep in his bed. But it hasn't been all him I think James and I really liked having him close to us. However last night we decided to try and put him in his bed. We didn't think he would do it but we put him in there and I stayed in the room with him until he fell asleep. It took him a while to fall asleep but he did and he slept in his bed all night. We were pretty impressed. However I was a little sad. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to sleep in his bed, I kind of liked having him close to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment