Thursday, June 19, 2014

Exercise Man

Today we got to meet daddy for lunch while he was at work. We don't do that often but he had some time today so we got to spend some time with him. I was wearing this headband but then after we were done I decided I was done messing with the headband and took it off in the car.  Our first stop after meeting dad was Hobby Lobby. When Carter was getting out of the car he grabbed the headband and put it on like this and said it was an exercise thing. I went ahead and let him wear it like that into the store. As I was looking at material Carter started running around the isles saying he was an exercise man. He would run around the isle then stop by me and do some push ups (I know him being on the floor is pretty gross. I would get him off the floor as quickly as I could but he would get a few push ups in before I got him up.  and then he would  do the whole thing again.  He did this a few times. He cracks me up with the things he thinks up.
 photo blogsignature.png

No comments: