Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Please Let Him Stay Little


Please let him stay little is always my prayer. Even though I know it won't happen I still want that! I don't want him to grow out of needing my hugs, or needing me to sleep by him. I don't want him to grow out of giving me a million kisses a day or wanting to help with everything! Next month he starts preschool. I'm not ready for that but I know he will love it! Yesterday we took him to the doctor because for a while now we have suspected he has an inguinal hernia. After seeing the doctor she ordered an ultrasound to be done which was done yesterday also. Sure enough he has an inguinal hernia. Carter was such a good sport during his ultrasound.  As the lady was doing it we could see in the screen what she could see. I can never make anything out on those things but Carter thought it looked like water and thought he had a lot of water in his tummy. At one point there was some kind of black thing that came on the screen and Carter said it was a shark.  It was kind of cute his perspective of it. We will wait for our doctor to call and then will probably be referred to a GI doctor and go from there. Oh how I love our little boy! 

1 comment:

Tifani said...

he is adorable Autum!!!! and im so excited for your baby girl to get her!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!